Featured on the Today Show and two-time award winning Best Anti-Aging Retinol Cream by NewBeauty Magazine. This advanced solution combines retinol, peptides and antioxidants for superior improvement in the appearance of skin texture, fine lines, wrinkles and sun damage for younger, healthier looking skin.
Two-time NewBeauty Award Winning Best Retinol Cream.
Age Intervention Retinol Plus redefines expectations for retinoids. Highly concentrated all-trans-retinol is combined with advanced peptides and antioxidants for maximum results and satisfaction while integrated soothing and hydrating ingredients offer superior experience with minimal acclimation.
1 oz pump
Independent Study Results:
A 3-month study using the Skin Care Management System™ and Retinol Plus MD on 33 subjects ages 20-75. Study conducted by: Jacqueline Calkin, MD Board Certified Dermatologist, Kelly Bomer, MD Board Certified Facial Plastic Surgeon, Sanjay Grover, MD Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Subject Assessment Results:
- 97% of subjects noted improvement in skin smoothness, luminosity, texture and pore size.
- 93% of subjects noted improvement in skin elasticity and the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- 97% of subjects noticed improvement in overall skin quality.
- 96% of subjects noted equal or superior results versus previously used prescription retinoids (n=13).
- 83% of subjects noted superior acclimation versus a previous prescription retinoid.
Apply product sparingly over entire face every other evening for the first 1-2 weeks, then slowly increase usage, as tolerated, to 1-2 times daily. If irritation occurs, decrease the frequency of application to allow the skin greater time to acclimate.
CAUTION: This product contains Retinol (Vitamin A). A broad spectrum sunscreen is recommended while using this product. Use in pregnancy and while breastfeeding is not recommended.